We are looking for an experienced Java Developer (12+ years of hands on experience) that also has had experience in an
Advisory level and done things like code reviews with less experienced Java Developers. In this role, you will be working on enterprise level applications and helping our team in the development of frameworks as well as doing code reviews.
We are looking for an Advisory level Java Developer with strong technical skills as well as communication and advisory skills. The primary responsibilities would also include technical design and
developing frameworks around micro-services architecture. We need someone with experience
coaching team members, doing code reviews, and mentoring others on best practices.
We'd like someone that has some familiarity with e-commerce related applications and has worked in an Agile delivery organization.
Some of the technical skills we require include:
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers such as WebSphere, JBoss.
- Expert in JSON, Spring, XML, Struts.
- Mastery designing and implementing Restful APIs.
- Experience with source control and build tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT (github, Bitbucket or similar).
- Proficiency with modern technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Foundry).
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and PCI standards.
As far as some "nice to haves", they would include:
- Technical domain expertise in the Payment processing space and expertise in integrating with Payment gateways and processors in a multi-channel, multi-national business environment would be highly desirable.
- The eagerness to listen to colleagues and customers alike; convey ideas effectively and prepare technical presentations and other technical documentation.
- Being proactive and customer-centric.
- DevOps experience/knowledge is a plus.