DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
The Training Project Delivery Senior Associate is primarily responsible for the execution of Advisory services learning requests to ensure an exceptional client learning experience. This associate is responsible for the coordination and design of learning events and experiences for the consultants in the Advisory Services line. (e.g. classes & conferences) Individual will be responsible for various learning tasks including: creation of training project plans, ensuring adherence to deadlines, assessing risks to budget/learning experience(s), etc.
Additional responsibilities may include; Scheduling and hosting training rehearsals, observing instructors and coaching SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to create and deliver training (virtually and in person), proofreading and editing training materials, following up with SMEs, and compiling and organizing paperwork needed to ensure compliance with DHGU standards and the AICPA/NASBA Standards for CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Programs.
- Ensuring all DHGU training requests have completed learning design requirements
- Following up with the business as necessary to gather incomplete requirements.
- Using instructional systems design knowledge, providing recommendations on the type of development required to meet design requests – Tier 1 2 3
- Executes project management and provides onsite support for learning/training events, as necessary.
- Support curriculum manager and ensure adherence to annual allocated budget
- Track external CPE request expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technology system usage includes;
- Learning Management System: Cornerstone on Demand
- Webinar platform: GoTo Webinar
- Training Materials: Acrobat Reader & Writer, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel & OneNote
- Training Evaluations: Cornerstone on Demand, Excel, PowerBI
- Training Reinforcement: Q-Stream
- Collaboration: SharePoint & OneDrive
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline (Learning and Development, Project Management, Event Management) preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a corporate office environment preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in L& LD (Learning & Leadership Development) with a corporate learning organization preferred.
- At least 2 years of Instructional Systems Design experience
- Understanding of the ADDIE framework.
- Demonstrated client focus and articulate communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity while having a passion for translating vague ideas into action.
- Strong consulting, time management, project management and organization skills. Experienced with tracking tasks, negotiating and following up to ensure completion.
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility.
- Demonstrated experience managing monthly budgets and invoicing.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, OneNote, Excel, Acrobat and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated consulting and project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to balance working independently and as part of a larger team with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions or inquiries from all levels of the organization concisely and professionally.