|BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL|
As the Lead Cashier, you ensure Cashiers are always providing an outstanding guest experience at the Cash & Wrap. You're passionate about educating associates on how to conduct quick and efficient transactions. You ensure your team is always using product knowledge to add on last minute items and sharing the benefits of the AEO Connected loyalty program. Most importantly, you bring your REAL self to work every day!
- You're a people leader: You're an expert at training Cashiers on how to provide an outstanding guest experience through quick and efficient transactions and you hold Cashiers accountable through clear goals and in-the-moment coaching.
- Your space is always in tip-top shape: You lead the team in ensuring the Cash & Wrap is always clean and organized, stocked with supplies and returned merchandise is quickly replaced on the Salesfloor.
- You're passionate about AEO Brands: You love sharing the amazing deets on our AEO Connected loyalty program and ensure all Cashiers are also knowledgeable about and eager to introduce AEO loyalty programs and additional brand channels to every guest.
- You're an innovative problem solver: Making your guests' day at the Cash & Wrap is your priority and you're able to proactively resolve guest concerns while sticking to company policy.
- You're a team player - #teamwork: You're always willing to step in and assist your team in #gettingthejobdone on the Salesfloor, Stockroom or Fitting Room.
- You've got integrity! You do the right thing and you always adhere to AEO's policies & procedures.
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've worked in retail before.
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You have experience in customer service and cash handling.
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.