Lawn Doctor, serving the finer homes of Mid County & St Charles, is seeking help during our aeration and seeding season. If you love the outdoors and working with other people, then consider becoming a part of the Lawn Doctor family. Help service our valued clients with the best outfitted van and custom Lawn Care equipment. Full training, Full Team Support.
FULL TIME - SEASONAL LABOR *40 plus hours a week
$10-$13+ PER HOUR depending on experience
* Performs the actual work on lawn; operates and maintains equipment.
* This position assists our full time employees through the fall season.
* Responsible for aerating and seeding lawns as needed.
* This position is a full time but seasonal position. Potential for permanent employment.
* Positive attitude about lawn care and the materials used.
* Physically able to operate the equipment to perform job responsibilities such as lifting 50# repetitively throughout the day.
* Service lawns according to those procedures and programs outlined in our Servicing Procedures sections of the equipment manuals.
* Maintaining assigned equipment according to those procedures outlined in the equipment manuals.
* Maintaining good customer relations
* Presenting and promoting the Lawn Doctor service with a professional appearance
* Working Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm or later. Finishing when work is completed.
* Available when needed as some Saturday work is required on an occasional basis.
* Able to follow directions.
* Mechanical aptitude
* Reliable transportation
PAY SCALE/BENEFITS: Pay varies with experience but candidates can expect to start at $10 - $13+ per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
-Time and 1/2 pay over 40 hours
-Health Insurance starts after 90 days
-Paid vacation after 1 year.
Come grow with the Lawn Doctor family!
Reply with resume’ or call for interview.