Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
Aeronautical Engineer 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
This position is for an airframe structural design engineer for the U-2 program in Palmdale, CA. A successful candidate will apply extensive technical expertise to develop solutions to aircraft structural design problems and investigate and disposition non-conforming parts and assemblies on-site and in the field. This position will require a successful applicant to work without appreciable direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches for a design task.
- Development, test, and validation of aircraft structural designs.
- Creating or modifying 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations, system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures and statements of work.
- Creating system requirements, trade studies, sub-component and flight test plans.
- Coordinating with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams.
- Providing manufacturing, component test and ground/flight test support.
- Investigating and determining root cause and recommending corrective actions for component failures.
- Serving as the prime technical contact for airframe structure and repair.
- May function in a project leadership role managing the system performance, budget and schedule.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 9-15 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 7-13 years of experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!