Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
Aeronautical Engineer 4
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Join our P-17 program as a Landing Gear Design Engineer. You will need an advanced, thorough knowledge in landing gear, mechanisms, actuators, hydraulics, brakes, steering, structural analysis, bearing selection, surface treatments, and all related disciplines. You will coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations, such as Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
- Develop, test, and validate new or existing landing gear designs.
- Create and maintain 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations, system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures and statements of work.
- Create system requirements, trade studies, sub-component and flight test plans.
- Coordinate with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
- Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at company campus, external supplier facilities and the customer’s operating locations.
- Plan and initiate their own work, lead teams, and mentor less experience engineers.
- Function as prime technical contact, manage system performance, budget and schedule
- position is located at a facility that requires special access
- Required – Interim Secret clearance; must be able to obtain Secret clearance
- 2-4 years of experience in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) required
- 4-6 years’ experience in Stress Analysis and using CATIA preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!