Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
Aeronautical Engineer 4
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Join our team as a Subsystem Installation Design Engineer. Applying technical principles, theories and concepts, you will integrate advanced air vehicles’ systems such as avionics, fuel, hydraulics, secondary power and environmental control. You’ll coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations, such as Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
- Develop, test, and validate new and modified subsystem designs.
- Create and/or modify primary and secondary structure with 3D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
- Create and or modify system requirements, interface / supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component / ground / flight test plans.
- Coordinate with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
- Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at company and external supplier facilities, and the customer’s operating locations.
- May function in a project leadership role to manage system performance, budget and schedule.
- Required – active Secret clearance with an investigation date within the last 5 years
- Required – over 6 years’ experience with CATIA and with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Design and stress analysis experience/skill preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Required – Bachelor’s and 16+ years of experience, or Master’s and 14+ years
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!