Our client, a global security and aerospace company, is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Solving complex challenges and delivering innovative solutions to help customers keep people safe and provide them essential services, our client is hiring for the following critical need:
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
- Test and develop data structures to assure accurate testing of Design and Support of the production and flight test fluid conveyance routing and installation, Electrical Wire Harness Installation and Equipment Installation and structural design.
- Verify the aerosource tool will support shop floor, flight line, and off-site aircraft build and operations.
- Support validation that aerosource will allow for data management in the areas of creating layouts, creating new drawings and revising existing drawings using CATIA V5 to support aircraft fluid systems installations, harness installations and equipment installations.
- Support production floor from receipt of problem and coordination of answer to release of engineering change.
- Design, develop, and test a variety of power plants, aircraft, missiles, and parts, taking into consideration the most efficient use of the natural laws affecting flight.
- Establish structural specifications, perform stress analysis, and conduct performance tests.
- Required – active Secret clearance. Candidates without active clearance will not be considered.
- Required – 4-6 years of CATIA V5 experience
- Preferred – 2-4 years of experience with Composites and Materials
- Airframe experience is required.
- Experience designing composites is a plus.
- Experience with Siemens Fibersim is a plus.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 or more years’ experience or in lieu of a degree, candidates must have the equivalent in experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Aircraft and/or Aerospace environment
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!