Millennium Engineering is a Veteran-Owned Small Business delivering superb engineering services and solutions to our Government and commercial customers. With a singular focus on customer satisfaction, we have established ourselves as one of the nation�s premiere multidisciplinary engineering services and solution providers serving the U.S. Government and commercial industries. With over 20 years of experience, we are known as a trusted technical and engineering advisor, systems engineering and integration contractor, and solutions provider for our customers in the space, defense, cyber, intelligence, aviation, and healthcare markets.
With offices across the continental US and some work outside the US, we offer a diverse array of opportunities for highly motivated people looking for technically challenging work. In California we support NASA Ames Research Center via the Project and Engineering Support Services Contract. There we are providing support to build small satellites, payloads and instruments in support of space missions and space technology development.
We are dedicated to investing in new talent to help us grow and continue to provide excellent solutions for our customers. We consider our employees our most valued asset and treat them as such. We are currently searching for experienced Systems Engineers as described below.
Aeronautics Project SE Job Description:
Millennium is currently seeking experienced Systems Engineers for projects and technology development in the area Aeronautics and Air Traffic Management. The SE will perform various system engineering activities including requirements development, tracking measures of performance, risk management, developing and review plans, documentation and contracts.
- Requirements management (develop, allocate, track implementation, control changes)
- Requirements verification and validation
- Concept of operations development, refinement and traceability to high level system requirements
- System architecture definition
- Interface management (define, document, control)
- Key Performance Parameters (metrics) definition
- Configuration Management
- Document Tree definition
- Tech Transfer documentation development
- Review major procurement's for requirement inclusion
- Review contractor deliverable for requirements verification
- Risk identification, tracking and mitigation strategies
- Project schedule development and maintenance
- Ability to understand project needs, goals and objectives and translate them into a technical solution;
- 3-5 years experience in Systems Engineering
- BEng or BS degree in a technical field
- In-depth familiarity with systems engineering
- Experience as a technical lead with system-level responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present information clearly to a diverse audience
- Current U.S. Citizen or U.S. person status.
Ideal candidate would have additional experience in:
- Agile systems engineering and software development
- Software development background
- Depth and knowledge of aeronautics
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Req: 3341