Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Performs non-surgical aesthetic treatments in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.• Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.• Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.• Collaborate with sales and ops teams to achieve company goals.• Travel between clinics, as necessary.• All other duties as assigned.
• Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state for which the job exists, must be in good standing.
• Relevant industry experience preferred.
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
• Warm and welcoming bedside manner.
• Ability to complete detailed paperwork.• Exceptional teamwork skills.• Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.• Ability to meet U.S. employment and eligibility requirements.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
- Cosmetic products discount
- Casual work attire
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***