This is a CAREER opportunity, not just another job. If you cannot commit to interviewing this upcoming week and to multiple interviews, please do not apply.
AFLAC ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION: Aflac- Team Nola Krewe, Metairie & Surrounding Area, is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual for the Associate position to work in a professional sales environment. Management and advancement opportunities are available and extensive management / leadership training is provided for qualified candidates. Fortune 500 Corporate Training with Aflac Sales Academy's world-class training program within our Mentor-ship Model.
- Working with business owners, CEO's, President's, HR directors to offer their employees supplemental protection for themselves and their families
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and cold/warm approaches.
- Employee Presentations & Education
Schedule: This is a FULL TIME position. You would work traditionally Monday-Friday with no nights or weekends. We work a truly FLEXIBLE schedule which allows us to spend time with our families and attend all important events. You must have exceptional time management skills!
- Ability to create personal and meaningful relationships with clients
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneur mentality
- Self-Motivated & Goal driven
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Have the "Hustler" mentality
We welcome all career backgrounds and will train you for this position. State law requires all insurance agents to have a health insurance license. We will assist all new hires with obtaining proper licensing if you do not have one. Due to Covid19, interviews will be done virtually.