Evoqua is hiring!
Looking for an Inside Sales Associate to cover the Southwest Territory (SoCal, AZ, NV, UT, NM)
Position location; Signal Hills (LA) or San Diego office
This position is responsible for driving profitable growth and exceeding inside aftermarket sale targets. Partnering with sales and product management to accelerate sales performance. Responsible for all activity with existing customers, as well as establishing engagements with new customers. Targets include all aftermarket revenue for existing and new customers in territory. This role requires a purpose-driven, self-starting individual who excels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for managing an installed customer base up to $10K in value upon specific geography.
- Assists with the service renewal process and provides input on renewal pricing for accounts up to $10K.
- Independent practitioner of EDGE (Engage, Discover, Gain Commitment, Enhance) competencies.
Strong collaborator and team player. Proficient closer; expert customer engagement
- Responsible for referring AE (Application Engineer) capital and new customer sales leads into Share-the-Lead program.
- Drive a culture of safety, performance and accountability
- Retain and grow aftermarket accounts
- Expectation of regional travel to customer sites
- Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and highly accountable to lead.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Associates and/or BS/BA degree in related discipline and/or equivalent experience preferred. Prefer 1+ years of relevant sales and/or customer service experience.
- Individual with initiative, self-motivating skillset that works autonomously
- Problem solver who applies entrepreneurial and creative approaches on the task at hand
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with documentation and discovery
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and disciplined in representing Evoqua.
- Regional overnight travel estimate: 20%;
- Strong negotiation skills with proven ability to close contracts.