SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT*FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY*
My client, located in the Marietta/Smyrna area is looking for a sharp and talented Sr./Staff Accountant to join their team. This role is responsible for month end close and related activities. Responsibilities in the close include account reconciliation and analysis activities on a sub-set of General Ledger accounts.
- Perform month/quarter close tasks such as balancing account reconciliations and posting journal entries
- Maintain and manage sub-processes within GL such as intercompany transactions/eliminations, capital expenditures, etc.
- Prepare actual-to-forecast variance analyses
- Prepares expense analysis for multiple locations
- Compiles and submits audit support schedules for internal/external audits
- Special and on-going projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Required)
- 2+ years experience performing accounting activities, such as account reconciliations and analysis, preparation of financial statements, and application of accounting policies
- Deep understanding of general ledger, internal controls and US GAAP requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required
- SAP and/or PeopleSoft experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and work comfortably in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of multiple concurrent and diversified tasks, while working within deadlines
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.