Can be part-time or full-time!
$10-12 per hour plus bonus opportunities and advancement for the right individual!
Marketers work to increase Agency policies in force by contacting potential prospects via telephone. Using scripts, Marketers contact and inform prospects of the company`s products and services for the purpose of securing sales appointments and quote information for Agents or Agency Producers. Marketers are responsible for tracking marketing methods used, as well as outcomes.
Core job duties include but are not limited to:
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in oder to secure appointments or quote information
- Obtain prospect information such as name, address, and payment method, and current insurance and risk information.
- Record names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects contacted
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Telephone or write letters in response to correspondence from customers, or to follow up on initial sales contacts
- Maintain records of contacts and activity
- Schedule appointments for agent/Producer to meet with prospective customers
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that persuade potential prospects to meet with Agent/Producer with the intent to purchase insurance products
- Assist Agent with marketing activities which may occur off site and after regular business hours
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Communication: Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork: Accepts feedback when offered, and works well with others
- Business Results: Has ability to meet individual performance metrics and goals
- Drive and Productivity: Is able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; undertake additional responsibilities; and respond to situations as they arise without supervision
- Innovation: Accepts innovation and improvement opportunities
NOTE: This position may require having the flexibility to work nonstandard hours/shifts, and have the ability to adhere to a structured schedule. This position requires sitting at a desk for the majority of the shift using a headset and computer.