This isn’t just a job — it’s a valuable career opportunity. As an American National agent, you are the link between our clients and the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll be the manager of your own sales and marketing to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the products that will best protect their families -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your insurance career, our innovative paid training will educate you on our product lines, resources, and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and continuing education opportunities to keep you at the top of your game.
· Paid training program
· $4,000 signing bonus
· Real Work-Life balance (REMOTE WORK ENCOURAGED)
· Freedom to build your client base anywhere (NJ, PA, DE,)
· Advancement and professional growth opportunities
· Travel and award incentives
· Diverse insurance products: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
· Company support for technology, systems and customized marketing materials & campaigns
· Develop and generate clients
· Manage your sales and marketing
· Reach out to existing clients to review their current coverage
· Identify client's needs and schedule appointments
· Deliver an outstanding experience to the client
What we look for in a candidate:
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Determination to make your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
· Good communication and networking skills
· Passion to help people protect what is important to them
· Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years of relevant experience, highly preferred
· 2-4 years of Insurance, Sales, and/or Customer Service experience
· Have or willing to obtain insurance licenses: Property, Casualty, Life and Health. Ask us how we can help!
We look forward to learning more about your experience and how you could be a great addition to our team at American National-