There’s a new fiber internetprovider in the Pacific Northwest. We’re Ziply Fiber, and we’rebuilding the most advanced fiber network with a refreshingly great customerexperience for all that people will ever do in the online world. Join us todayas an Agent Channel Sales Manager.
What will you be doing?
The Agent Channel Sales Manager isresponsible for selling telecommunications and network connectivity services bycreating and managing the relationships with Independent technology agents whosell business accounts. We seek candidates who are proactive, results-oriented,and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Agent Channel Sales Managermust possess a strong knowledge of the telecommunications business and be enthusiasticallycommitted to growing client relationships. This role is perfect for someonewith proven track record of strategic, commercial, and technical selling, to“The Channel”. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is theability to exercise good judgment, be self-motivated and work bothindependently and as part of a team.
- Manage new sales quotes that are notserved through automation, including formulating contracts,
- quotations and pricing, productresearch, customer relations, follow-up, coordinating due dates, placing
- service orders, managing andcommunicating test and turn up of circuits, etc.
- Assists in identifying opportunitieswithin company's current markets with Agents
- Has a working knowledge of Ethernet,optical waves, dark fiber, and broadband and voice services
- Develops and maintains relationshipswith support staff within our Master Agents including engineers,
- Access managers and other departmentsseeking Channel support and their leadership
- Designs and creates customer networkconfigurations with Sales Engineering and agents
- Responsible for working with operationsto ensure accurate order processing and service delivery
- Handles a wide variety of customersupport, including resolving billing issues, managing customer
- inquiries, Agent customer turn-up, andgeneral customer satisfaction and relations
- Leads, identifies and manages internalcommunications needs, disseminates information regarding
- relevant activities and obtainsappropriate corporate approvals
- Works with sales management, productmanagement, IT, regulatory, corporate marketing, and other
- inter-departmental stakeholders, bymanaging resources and timeframes required to complete and
- recommend customer solutions,requirements, pricing, and implementation
- Ensures effective communications aremaintained within areas of responsibility
- Leads QBRs with assigned Large Masteragents
- Where appropriate, informs employees asto plans in progress
- Performs other relatedduties as assigned to ensure effective operation of Company
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years in telecom ortechnology sales with 5 + years selling in telecom in “The Channel”
- 7+ years in technology sales management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accreditedcollege or University or equivalent work experience
- Strong prospecting, selling and closingskills at a management level
- Must be able to demonstrate a businessto business telecom sales record at a high level of achievement
- with management experience
- Experience developing and maintainingbusiness, sales, & account plans as well as negotiating & closing
- complex deals
- Experience selling and managing accountsthat have C-Level interaction where cultivating larger, strategic relationshipskey
- You are passionate about and thrive in aculture of teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly
- improve, and sharing your knowledge toempower others
- Strong verbal and written communicationskills – includes excellent reporting and forecasting skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travelas needed
- MBA helpful
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s therefreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringingfiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broaderNorthwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice andcontrol, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things thatmatter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providingcommunities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internetin addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber recognizes and strongly supports thebenefits of a diverse workforce and strives to provide a culture that recognizesthe unique contributions of each of our employees. Ziply Fiber requires a drug test, backgroundcheck, employment and education verification as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employerand will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion,national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteranstatus, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability, or anyother legally protected status.
- Minimum of 10 years in telecom or technology sales with 5 + years selling in telecom in “The Channel”- 7+ years in technology sales management- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University or equivalent work experience- Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills at a management level- Must be able to demonstrate a business to business telecom sales record at a high level of achievementwith management experience- Experience developing and maintaining business, sales, & account plans as well as negotiating & closingcomplex deals- Experience selling and managing accounts that have C-Level interaction where cultivating larger, strategic relationships key- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of teaching. - - You love challenging yourself to constantlyimprove, and sharing your knowledge to empower others- Strong verbal and written communication skills – includes excellent reporting and forecasting skills- Proficiency in Salesforce.com- Willingness to travel as needed- MBA helpful