Join our team of agent coaches! The role of the Agent Coach is to guide agents to success using established programs and tools. You will motivate, educate and continually engage with your clients as a part of this team thus helping our clients generate a return on every investment they make with the Zillow Group.
About the Role
- 100% align and represent Zillow Group’s Core Values
- Serve as a coach, tailoring conversations to increase behaviors known to maximize online lead conversion
- Demonstrate how to utilize a CRM to manage leads and strengthen long-term follow-up
- Distribute training tools focused on proven conversion methods developed by top online lead converters
- Follow a strategic call cadence to improve agent accountability
- Act as an advocate for clients
About the Team
The Premier Broker team works together to provide brokers and their agent e-teams the best advice, consulting and services to turn leads into revenue for their business.
Who you are
- Incredible communications, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high energy and charismatic can-do attitude over the phone
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to achieve top results
- Inherent care for your clients with a service mentality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize priorities, and manage time effectively
- A quick and flexible learner
- Basic Excel proficiency and Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales, customer service, or account management experience preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is a rated the #1 company to work, and one of Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to Work.
We provide comprehensive benefits from your hire date! Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, short term/long term disability, 401k with employer matching funds, employee assistance program, company holidays, paid vacation and more. See the Culture and Benefits section under our career tab for more details.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.