ABOUT THOMSON REUTERS
As a technologist at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter.
Whether solving for today’s challenges or tomorrow’s aspirations, you will work with the industry’s brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results.
As the world’s leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business—and your career.
Bring your passion for innovation and together we’ll make a difference.
The Agile Business Analyst will act as a liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business products; processes and systems. In addition they will collect, analyze and synthesize data to document requirements, ensuring the needs of client/stakeholder are met.
May translate into detailed technology needs with some guidance. Will review product needs, instructions, regulations, and/or laws on medium level projects; implementing requirements documents which may include changes to software, using low to medium level programming skills, testing, and providing support to customers.
With some guidance will author and communicate requirements documentation. Depending on the nature of the project, undertakes a combination of technical implementation and testing analyst tasks if appropriate. Understands customer and/or product needs in the context of internal & external requirements and/or software development information. .
- Elicits and documents client business requirements.
- Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations, understanding client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Translates requirements for technical solutions, based on understanding of how technical solutions impact the business as required.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with internal and external customers. Uses a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
- Adheres to metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures change management and communication of change to team is done in a systematic way for medium level projects.
- Implements improvements to process or product as directed by management.
- Develops a strong awareness and understanding of Thomson Reuters technologies, products, and services in assigned area.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America