Our innovative and industry leading client has an exciting Agile Business Analyst opportunity available in the greater Cincinnati, OH area. This is an immediate hire position with a dynamic organization!
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will assume a lead role in defining requirements within an Agile framework and assist with mentoring others. In this role, you will act as a Business Analyst and Product Owner by eliciting the needs and priorities of the business and speaking on behalf of customers with the goal of delivering a quality minimum viable product.
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 per hour + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Required skills and experience for the Agile Business Analyst:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Agile Business Analyst and/or Product Owner role
- Must be proficient in eliciting, defining, and analyzing complex requirements in various formats
- Ability to collaborate and interface with Scrum Masters, development teams, and stakeholders highly preferred
- Experience leading high performance and high profile projects preferred
- Agile, Scrum, or SAFe certifications are highly preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com.
Keywords: agile business analyst, business analyst, product owner, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Jira, software development life cycle, SDLC, elicit, define, analyze, requirements, gather, collaborate, compliance, corporate systems, task management, groom, backlog, demo, workshop, spring, plan, refinement, program increment, PI