Title: Agile Coach
Location: Los Angeles AFB, El Segundo, CA
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for an Agile Coach supporting the Air Force’s Space and Missile Systems Center’s Atlas Corps. Odyssey will provide critical thinking and analysis in a dynamic, high-paced environment responding to SMC senior leadership, supporting a broad range of acquisition, financial, and business operations and/or administrative activities that enable and contribute to the effective management of the Air Force’s space enterprise.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee the launch of agile and lean constructs for customer teams
- Develop Agile approaches use to ensure the success of team efforts
- Develop Agile training plans, follow-on workshops, and tools
- Plan and deliver training sessions on selected software tools
- 8+ years of experience in leading, training, and coaching teams in SAFe methodology, Scrum, and/or Kanban.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in leading, training, and coaching teams in SAFe methodology, Scrum, and/or Kanban.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, or relevant field
- Proficiency with agile tools such as VersionOne, Rally, Leankit, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience delivering training through classic toolsmith methods and team-based training
- SECRET clearance
- Expertise in prototyping and system validation to test pilot new trial tools
- Familiarity with Air Force Space Command mission, organization, processes, and systems
- Occasional travel to Colorado Springs CO and Albuquerque, NM
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships
- On Site Cafeteria
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts