DIRECT CLIENT HOT REQ
Infomatics, Inc is a leading provider of technology consulting and staff augmentation services with offices in the US, India and the Middle-east. We have been rated for four years by Inc-500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. Our clientele includes many Fortune 500 enterprises across the country. One such client has an immediate need for:
Title: Agile Coach
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
We are looking for great Agile Coaches to grow hyper-performing teams by creating an environment of continuous improvement with the common goal of delivering outstanding software as quickly as possible. We want to take lean and agile principles across the enterprise to accelerate our digital transformation.
What you’ll do:
You will work directly with cross-functional, self-organizing teams enabling their ability to go from good to great. By focusing on people and their work in the agile ecosystem, you will coach teams facing tough challenges related to how they work and interact together within the team as well as within the platform. You will find and eliminate problems, roadblocks, bottlenecks and waste. You will facilitate learning through workshops and trainings as well as the continued learning after the formal training sessions, such as pairing and in the moment situations. Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT and with our business partners. You will actively build, contribute and participate in the agile community of practice. You will act as a change agent to drive digital transformation. Building and supporting a work culture that encourages team autonomy and fosters innovation. Challenges the mindset and status quo to seek and support autonomy, mastery and purpose.
More about you:
You have a passion for agility in software development and for driving change in people and organizations. You believe in continuously improving yourself, your teams, the platform and your organization. You have proven ability to communicate across all levels and can effectively orchestrate across multiple matrixed teams. In order to truly succeed, you will need to have the skills to build trust and strong relationships including influencing, negotiating difficult conversations and reconciling different, conflicting points of view.
You bring experience with software delivery teams using a variety of agile practices, including, but not limited to stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration / delivery with devops, inspection and adaption techniques, lean practices.
Bonus points for hands-on experience in the practices of XP, TDD, BDD, aggressive refactoring and continuous integration/delivery using one or more programming languages. Familiarity and experience with using games to teach or generate ideas.
More about our team:
We’re focused on finding innovative solutions for the issues we face in agriculture. In our IT group, we leverage cutting edge technology, data, analytics and software to transform agriculture with digital products that accelerate the development & delivery of revolutionary agricultural solutions and enable rich engagement with our farmer customers. You’ll find a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. That’s because every day, we give you the chance to take novel approaches to important agricultural problems working in a company that invests over $1 billion in research and development every year. As an IT professional with you are joining an organization ranked among the Top 100 Companies by Information Week and among the 100 Best Places for IT Workers by Computerworld. This is where your ideas could push the limits of agricultural technology and maybe even change the world. We’re working toward producing more, conserving more, and improving lives.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of IT experience in Software Development
• Minimum 2 years of scrum master / agile coach experience
• Understanding of the Agile mindset through the Manifesto principles
• Understanding of various Agile frameworks and practices
• Excellent communication, relationship development and issue diagnostic skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and experience in effective team building
• Demonstrated ability to coach, influence and negotiate with others at all levels in an organization
- Be able to coach teams at all levels of maturity ( brand-new to Agile - far along in their journey), coach Product Owners/Managers, and coach supporting leadership toward advancing agility. Helping them navigate agile practices, frameworks and cultural mindset. Supporting teams through forming, storming,, norming and performing phases of team building.
- Looking for Full Stack Agile Coaches: they can coach the team and beyond (business, strategy etc).
Being able to influence change working with others across the organization, IT along with business collaboration.
Advanced skills in facilitating Agile/Scrum framework. Understand the value behind the 12 principles. Mindset of community coach, not just one team.
Being able to partner, mentor and work with a small circle of peer coaches to achieve Agile Office initiatives.
- Will get involved with other business units and their Agile transformation. Will also work at a community level with multiple teams.
- XP, TDD, and BDD are more than nice to haves. Ideally would like someone with that experience but will not reject if they do not have it. However, they must have all the other experience required
If you have the above skills/experience, please share resume in confidence to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 248-537-9039