|Reference # :||20-01596||Title :||Agile Coach|
|Location :||Seattle, WA|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||03/02/2020 / 06/12/2020|
|NTT DATA's Client is seeking an Agile Coach with 5+ years of experience that will advocate and coach Agile development practices at Client in support of its Lean enterprise-wide program. The Agile coach will serve as a strategic change agent driving the adoption of Agile practices across the enterprise. This individual advocates and coaches across all leadership and contributor levels within Client to incorporate Agile Quality practices.|
The Coach will provide instruction and guidance on enterprise-wide Agile initiatives through multi-level planning (product vision, roadmap, release planning, iteration planning and daily planning); blending strategic thinking and hands-on implementation of Agile; advising on developing and defining operational strategies to improve performance across our enterprise; being a thought-leader in the application of Agile techniques; and guiding the organization in transforming the culture to one that is focused on individuals & interactions, working software, customer collaboration and responding to change in a highly dynamic environment. This individual is expected to coach both business and IT teams who may be new to Agile or have experience with Agile practices.
- Coach and train all levels of leadership and staff throughout the organization to drive behavior that supports the company's strategic vision; making Agile methods the way we do business — particularly for our development of software.
- Provide ongoing coaching on the process, use of frameworks and templates, and help build models to ensure a sustainable framework for our strategic initiatives.
- Promote the advancement and adoption of Agile recommended practices, development practices, tools and deliverables.
- Increase adoption of Agile skills & Scrum- SAFe execution
- Increased skills and expertise in Agile for both Scrum-SAFe / Agile teams and traditional teams
- Actively deliver on Client's Agile Transformation initiatives.
- Coach teams throughout the company in support of starting or maturing their Agile journey.
- Lead and facilitate multi-level planning events (product vision, roadmap, release planning, iteration planning, and daily planning) with internal associates and external business constituents.
• Minimum 5 years working as an Agile Coach, Trainer or Program-level Scrum Master/Agile PM. Experience working as a Product Owner is a plus, but not required.
• Minimum 3 years working as a project or program manager in large enterprise initiatives. This can be combined with the Agile PM experience.
• Minimum 2 years working as an IT consultant in multiple client engagements
• Expert knowledge of Agile Scrum and SAFe frameworks
- Retirement / Pension Plans