Fidelity TalentSource is seeking a Scrum Master that possess Data Analyst skills and experience for Fidelity Investments. This role will be based at 245 Summer St. in Boston, MA.
Fidelity's Workplace Investing team believes that managed accounts are a powerful complement to planning and guidance services and are fundamental to every plan design. Off-Platform Advice is a discretionary management service designed specifically for defined contribution plan participants that strives to help them make investment decisions in their workplace savings plans that are in line with their retirement time frame, attitude about risk, and current financial situation.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions with business partners
- Work closely with architects & developers on finalizing Tech design, assist team members during the development & implementation
- Adhere to Agile process in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Ability to manage and coordinate logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Translate business requirements into technical specs on complex projects with various stakeholders
- Conduct impact analysis
- Create product documentation
- Communicate status, issues and risks effectively
- Participate actively in project and team meetings and effectively send out meeting minutes/ next steps
- Lead analysis process improvement efforts
- Provide production support when necessary
- Participate in end to end (E2E) integration and acceptance testing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and 8+ years of experience performing systems analysis of client server and/or web-based applications.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated expertise interviewing stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, design system requirements of web based or vendor product or middleware applications using Agile scrum methodologies.
- A solid grasp of various applications interacting with each other in larger ecosystem and knowing the big picture of its interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries against Oracle database to understand data requirements required for project related analysis.
- Proven expertise in scrum events, such as daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, estimations and planning activities.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and influence in prioritization process.
- Candidates with prior knowledge in managed accounts or financial services are preferred but not required.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.