The Agriculture Mechanic will monitor product flow during harvesting to ensure uninterupted flow to the plants and relieve Harvestor Operators when necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist senior mechanics with repairs and maintenance.
- Assist with minor repairs of equipment and vehicles.
- Assist in moving equipment to fields for harvesting.
- Load/unload supplies as required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related automotive mechanical experience is preferred.
- Travel to out of state locations is required when pumpkin processing begins and product is being harvested in other states.