Alameda Health Partners is seeking a possible full time Radiologist to join our department of Radiology at Highland Hospital, Alameda Hospital and San Leandro Hospital. New grads are welcome. We offer excellent training in an environment that is supportive to new graduates.
- Education: Completion of an approved residency and / or fellowship.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Current status as board-eligible or board certified by the American Board of Radiology. Board certification required if the applicant completed residency more than 5 years ago.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Possession of a valid license to practice medicine in the State of California, current California fluoroscopy operator's license
General Diagnostic with strong diagnostic skill set serving a diverse patient population with a wide array of disease presentations.
-CT (neuro, body, CTA, MSK)
-Ultrasound (body, OB)
-MRI ( Neuro, Body, MSK)
-Minimal Pediatric Imaging- plain films, trauma studies
-proficient in screening and diagnostic mammography
-Percutaneous biopsies, drainages (preferred)
-Interventional Cath lab procedures (angiography, embolizations)- highly desired
-General fluoroscopy procedures
Join us and enjoy:
- Being part of a dynamic team of high performing, driven medical professionals
- Shared call 1:5
- Employee status
- with competitive salary and benefits
- Be part of our mission of, Teaching, Caring, Healing and Serving ALL