Curai is a new startup with a mission to use AI/ML to improve the quality and lower the cost and friction of high-quality health care. We are building a patient-facing service using proprietary datasets. We are leveraging different AI approaches including Deep Learning, Probabilistic Graphical Models, and Knowledge Base construction, and borrowing methods from areas like natural language understanding, and computer vision. Curai currently has a small, but diverse team that includes senior engineers, researchers, and leaders previously from companies like Google, Facebook, and Netflix. We also have research partnerships with leading universities in the country, and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space.
We are looking for AI/ML researchers/engineers with a strong technical background, and a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of millions of people. Your role will include both short-term projects with a direct impact in the product as well as longer-term research work in collaboration with external research institutions.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similarly technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Expertise in applied machine learning
- Strong technical knowledge of classical machine learning approaches as well as novel Deep Learning methods
- Coding experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a diverse cross-disciplinary team that includes software engineers with different backgrounds, physicians, and UX researchers
- Expertise with healthcare data
- Masters or PhD in CS with a focus in AI/ML
- Publications in the AI/ML field
- Coding experience in production-grade systems
- Experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch and other Deep Learning frameworks
- Python/C++ experience
We offer competitive compensation, and the ability to leave your footprint in the early stages of a company that will change the world. We are located in Palo Alto, in the heart of the Silicon Valley.