Take-off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening at our North American Completion Center.
The Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries, with over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and Broomfield, Colorado. We offer a secure, innovative, international and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, a healthy attachment to common sense, close customer relationships and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in 1996 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado. About 70 percent of all PC-12s which come off the production line in Stans are finished to customer specifications (interior and exterior livery) in Colorado. Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd is also responsible for PC-12 and PC-24 marketing, sales and customer support activities in North and South America.
POSITION TITLE: Aircraft Interior Completion Technician II
- Organize, bond, and wrap aircraft interior components according to technical data and unique customer specifications
- Position, measure, cut, and sew materials such as leather, ultra-leather, vinyl, and foams for composite and kydex interior panels
- Craft wire harness routing, and terminations prior to testing
- Construct aircraft carpet using cutting, binding, and serging machines
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one (1) year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years trade school or vocational degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, leather splitter/skiver, adhesive spray gun, industrial sewing machine and/or other specialized equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!