ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We are reviewing resumes for experienced JEIMs to support our Contractor Field Team at NAS JRB New Orleans. Qualified candidates will have Pratt & Whitney F-100 -100, -220 or -229 Engine Series JEIM experience. This posting may remain active even when there are no actual vacancies.
- Performs Intermediate level (I-level) repair of Pratt & Whitney F-100 -100, -220 or -229 Engine Series and engine modules
- Inspects and maintains engines and their related systems, including but not limited to induction, cooling, fuel, oil compression, combustion, turbine, compressor, exhaust and propeller systems; pre-flight air craft; periodic and special inspections.
- Conduct periodic, Integrated Maintenance Concept (IMC) / Phase inspections, and Hourly Inspections on engines and engine-related systems; field-test and adjust engine components, including fuel controls, pumps, valves and regulators; and preserve and de-preserved engines, engine accessories and components
- Reads and interprets maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components, such as fuel controls, fuel pumps, oil pumps, and engine mounted gearboxes, and compressor bleed valves using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 4 years of JEIM experience is required
- Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, close vision corrected/uncorrected to 20/20, prolonged periods of standing and sitting in combination with stooping, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
Work Environment (ADA)
- May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
- This position will require the ability to successfully complete a government background check.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.