Aero Air, LLC, a premier aviation company, is seeking A&P Mechanicsto join our exceptional growing team of maintenance professionals in the Pacific Northwest.
Our goal is to provide our customers with aviation services of the highest quality. We are looking for people who will take pride in being part of our growing team.These are full-time positions with a competitive wage/benefit package. Relocation reimbursement consideration available.
General Duties and Responsibilities of Aero Air's A&P Mechanics include:
- Perform all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Accurately complete all required maintenance records.
- Present a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Must be flexible with schedule to meet support requirements for 24/7 medevac operations.
General Requirements for Aero Air Mechanics include:
- A&P license.
- At least 3 years' experience maintaining corporate aircraft.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
The preferred candidates will have experience maintaining corporate aircraft to include but not limited to Gulfstream, Embraer, Legacy, Lear and Challenger aircraft. Working knowledge with other aircraft such as Pilatus and Twin Commander is a plus but not required.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.