Desert Jet is seeking qualified Second in Command candidates for a CE-680 aircraft based in Orange County, CA for Part 91 and 135 flight operations.
The Second In Command (SIC) reports administratively to the Chief Pilot. The SIC reports to the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) during flight. The SIC assists the PIC in preparing and ensuring the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
• FAA ATP
• FAA Class 1 medical certificate
• FAA Type rating in the CE-680
• Total Time- 2000 hours
• Total Multi-Engine- 1000 hours
• Total PIC- 500 hours
• Total Time on Type- 50 hours
• Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
• Proactive decision making skills
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Preferred qualifications include:
• 150 hours IFR
• Bachelor's degree in Aviation related field
• 2 years of Part 135 flying experience
Who We Are
Desert Jet is a group of full-service aviation companies including FBO services, jet maintenance, management, charter, acquisitions and sales. We recently completed construction of a brand-new state-of-the-art, 32,500-square-foot FBO facility to accommodate our growth.
Desert Jet is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunity on the horizon. We hold a variety of industry recognitions, including IS-BAO Stage III Registration, ARGUS Platinum and Wyvern Wingman status as well as NATA Safety 1st and IS-BAH Stage II.
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including;
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Company paid PTO
- Sick and family medical leave including maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off for volunteerism
- Use of company aircraft
- Company-paid NBAA CAM certification
- Numerous other perks and benefits, from free gym memberships to free lunches at work!
To learn more, please visit our website: www.desertjet.com.