STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Sheet MetalMechanics in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Inspect, repair, and overhaul aircraft components and structures as assigned in compliance with manufacturer’s and/or engineering specifications and FAR’s
- Evaluate system and component discrepancies and perform necessary structural work or re-work utilizing required/appropriate tools and diagnostic devices
- Remove and replace defective components
- Sheet metal inspection and repair
- Composite/paint inspection and repairs
- Familiar with and utilize all approved and pertinent reference documentation – AMM, SRM, CMM and Engineering Documents
- Other duties as assigned
- The candidate will need to have at least 3 years experience working in a heavy commercial maintenance environment.
- We are ultimately looking for a sheet metal subject matter expert/lead mechanic on assigned projects.
- You will be working on components and there won’t be any on-wing work unless they are helping dismantle aircraft.
- You will need to have a clean background as they will be getting a SIDA badge after starting.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.