Contract: 12 months
Valid Driver’s License required.
Needs to have Aircraft structure sheet metal experience and willing to work 3rd shift.
1. Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision. Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
2. Use blueprints to cut and form plastics and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
3. Utilizing proper tooling, shape and form complex angles and configurations according to blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
4. Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions. Use the proper hardware for various Sheetmetal applications.
5. Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment as required. Ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
6. Assist in monthly 5S audits.
7. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
8. Assist in developing initiatives to meet individual OGSM requirements, as required.