STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Systems Safety Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Safety Analysis of our client’s defense aircraft.
- Assist engineering teams with the safety related aspects of new product design, modifications and field support.
- Authoring System Safety Reports including Aircraft and System Functional Hazard Assessments, aircraft and system level safety assessments, Common Mode Analysis, and Zonal Safety Analysis.
- Perform reliability analysis including reliability prediction and Failure Modes and Effect Analysis.
- Developing fault tree analysis and other qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Assisting systems engineers in developing system safety requirement for design and installation of equipment and systems.
- Assist systems design, and engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of 23/25.1309 compliance or MIL-516 are addressed including reviewing certification plans, and supporting reports.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.