Avex is a world-renowned expert in the sales, operation, and maintenance of Daher TBM Aircraft. We maintain a large number of the US fleet in regards to inspections, major repairs, hot sections, state-of-the-art trend monitoring, and in-house actuator repairs.
All of our technicians are factory trained. We have been honored with the FAA Diamond Award twelve times! We only work on TBMs, so just one platform with Pratt & Whitney PT6 engines.
Avex is recruiting passionate, highly skilled professionals who are comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment in our Camarillo, California (KCMA) and our Broomfield, Colorado (KBJC) locations.
Avex believes that an empowered and motivated workforce has been the cornerstone of our success and will be essential to our long-term growth. When you become a part of the Avex family, you join us in pride, integrity and commitment to the TBM industry!
- Must have A&P license
- One year general aviation experience or at minimum very mechanically inclined.
- Team player skills needed
- Must live locally or willing to relocate here immediately
- Willing to work overtime including some Saturdays
- Very detailed oriented and able to work in fast paced busy shop
- Knowledge of borescope operation
- Experience with Turbo Prop on Part 91 aircraft (TBM, King Air, PC-12, or similar)
- Pratt & Whitney PT6 engine experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ground run qualified
- IA license is a plus
Immediate positions are now available and always room for future advancement. The position is full time with competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401K, quarterly bonus & 16 days PTO/year. Factory training to be provided annually. Salary depends on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- General aviation: 1 year (Required)
- Airframe & Powerplant (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off