STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant (A & P) certifications.
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.