Hallmark Aviation Servicesis the preferred passenger service provider at theDaniel K. Inouye International Airport forQANTAS Airways,Korean Air,Asiana Airlines,Air New Zealand,Jetstar Airways,Scoot AirandWestjet.
The job requires candidates toperform various duties for arriving anddeparting international flights into the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. This includes being able tooperate the airlines computer check-in system, and becoming knowledgeable of travel requirements and travel documentation for travel into numerous international destinations.
Selected Candidates will be required to work a minimum of 4 shifts per week and a minimum of 4 hours per shift. Candidates schedules are based on operational needs of the airlines and candidates availability should be flexible; mustbe ableto work weekends and holidays if scheduled.Shift start times varybetween 7:00am to 8:30am and end between 11:00am to 1:30pm. Shifts times are subject to change based on flight operations and seasons.
If hired, candidates are required to attend paid mandatory Orientation and4 days Training:
Orientation: Tuesday, July 2, 2019@ 9:30am.
Training: Monday,July 8,2019 - Thursday,July 11, 2019 @ 8:00am to 4:00pm
** Candidates must be on time and attend all training days to continue employment.
** Training is PAID.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Limited Flight Benefits.
** To qualify for medical employees need to work 20+ hours per week.
- At least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid US Work Authorization
- Must live on Oahu, HI; Or willing to relocate at own expense.
- Must be able to pass a post offer pre-employment drug test.
- Flexible schedule to work weekends and holidays
- English proficiency is mandatory as candidate will need to be able to read, interpret and comprehend reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures in the English language.
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying.
- Must have effective communication skills and listening skills.
- Must take pride in appearance and performance.
- Knowledgeable and literate of computers
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp, and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs.
Candidates will interact with airline customers on a daily basis and will be trained and expected to deliver high quality customer service.
Environmental conditions involve continuous people interaction; fast pace; exposure to high noise levels, dirt, dust, fumes, heat, cold, hazardous or toxic material; heavy crowd activity; working in confined spaces or heights frequently and for extended periods, and able to multi-task. Work assignments may involve specific tasks associated with interim postings at the ticket counter, airport lobby, baggage counter, gate check-in, control-center, other functional areas, or rotation through all areas including bag-room, ramp and other terminals. Continuous standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, stooping, grasping and picking up items will occur on a daily basis. May need to pull, push, and move large bulky items up to 70 lbs.
6+ months of relevant customer service experience; experience in the airline industry is a plus.