Hallmark Aviation Services is Seeking AirlineCustomer Service Representatives to provide exceptional service to an
INTERNATIONALAIRLINE that flies to SOUTH KOREA at San Francisco International Airport.
- Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product
- Daily functions may include rotation through ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport
- Constant passenger & crew interaction
- Operate jet bridge
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling
- Common sense and organized
- Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual speakers needed. All Asian Dialects Welcome!
- Involves continuous people interaction and exposure to aircraft sounds
English proficient, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Japanese speaking a plus!
- At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- English proficient, other languages may be required
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
- Computer Literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs