Ludvik Electric is growing! We are seeking a Quality Control Manager for the Denver Airport in Denver, Colorado. If you have experience on a Baggage Handling System (Material Moving), a Degree AND have a minimum of 7 years of combined experience in field construction management on large commercial projects, then we would very much like to speak with you! Let's talk!
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day
- Develop and implement the QC Plan after NTP
- Identify, document, and report on deficiencies in existing electrical installations, and work with the project team for remediation.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit inspection reports
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships within the organization and with vendors, subcontractors, general contractor, and the client.
Experience and Qualifications You Must Have
- Graduate of a four-year accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering, Structural, Architecture, Construction Management
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in the following positions: Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, and/or Construction Manager on large commercial projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid state drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- Previous QA/QC experience preferably in construction and/or material handling systems
Ludvik places high importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace environment in which our talented employees can thrive. The result resonates throughout the office and the field as a big company that feels like a small family – full of people who take pride in their work and love what they do.
Great Reasons to Join Ludvik
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package including 401k Match
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.