Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
The opportunity you’ve been seeking is waiting for you at Holiday Retirement. We have a rewarding opportunity for an Executive Director to supervise and manage the day-to-day activities of one of our exceptional assisted living communities.
Executive Director responsibilities
With the utmost dedication and compassionate professionalism, you will provide both direct and indirect supervision of community operations in order to provide our residents with the attention and service they need and deserve. To ensure consistently high standards, you will be responsible for training, coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations of all staff members. You will also:
- Ensure nursing services meet residents’ needs in accordance with state codes and company policies.
- Ensure census expectations are met and resident admission documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Provide staff with opportunities for ongoing training and education.
- Conduct management and staff meetings.
- Motivate employees and promote positive employee relations.
- Oversee the community budget, providing guidance and training to department heads.
- Monitor community operations and prepare quality review audits.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Foster community outreach and education.
- Resolve resident, family member or staff issues.
- Oversee the building and grounds.
- Two-year Associate’s Degree—BS/BA preferred
- 2+ years working in geriatrics
- 4+ years management experience
- Creative problem-solving skills in both resident care and employee management
- Experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling
- Certification or licensure as required by local regulations
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local laws.
Req ID: 68313