ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information, visitwww.adt.comor follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is committed to hiring teammembers who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service -people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it meansto their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continuemeeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride inupholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. An EmergencyDispatch Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching properauthorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contactingappropriate responsible parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Provide alarm reset instructions to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs
- Receive inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires
- Other duties as assigned.
- ALL schedules are 3:30pm - midnight
- WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Based on DIRECT call centerexperience within the last 10 years
Orientation & Training:Training for this position starts Monday, October28th. PAID TRAINING
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass licensing requirements
- Minimum of six (6) months of external customer service experience required, call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.