CSC is currently looking for an Alarm Monitor / Dispatcher - 2nd Shift. Days will vary each week with the hours from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm and weekends required. The ideal candidate will provide quality customer service to the customer by responding appropriately to calls and by monitoring alarms, cameras and handling situations generated by EmergenSee in our Central Monitoring Station.
Since 1978 CSC provides complete security packages for new construction, and existing businesses throughout Indiana.
Our local network guarantees you expert installation and 24-hour professional monitoring service that is the finest in the industry. CSC brings you the highest reliability and greatest experience for your best value. At CSC, we take pride in developing solutions to your own security needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a dispatching role
- Monitor station computer terminals for abnormal events originating at customer premises and then notifying proper authorities as well as customer requested personnel.
- Assist Customers and Alarm Technicians with alarm, camera and other security equipment system malfunctions.
- Valid Drivers License and a good driving record.
- Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check
- High degree of accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively, professionally, and collaboratively with internal and external clients
- Close attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation (PTO - up to 3 weeks, based on number of years of industry field experience)
- Six paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short term and Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match