A six-radiologist hospital-based practice is seeking a fellowship-trained Diagnostic Radiologistto join a professionally and personally rewarding general radiology practice in Alaska.
- The ideal candidate for this long-term practice should have interest in all imaging modalities – very light/minimal interventional.
- State-of-the-art imaging center
- 100% state-of-the-art equipment
- 100% filmless
- 100% filmless with teleradiology/PACS from home
- Digital mammography
- One 3T and four 1.5T MRIs; Two 64-slice CT scanners
- Two Siemens Ecams; One ADAC Forte; Fisher Stereotactic Breast Biopsy; Five ultrasound units
- 12 weeks of vacation (maybe more)
- 1:6 Call ratio (including weekend calls); Nighthawk
- Profit-sharing, paid malpractice, $50k sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, health insurance, life insurance.
- 1-year to partnership (low buy-in)
- $350k to start
- $600 k to $700k as partner
- World class hunting, fishing, hiking, mountaineering and snow-machining.
- An exceptional variety of community and civic organizations
- Great family living
- Excellent health care community
- Picturesque and Scenic
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed