Training Coordinator is responsible for conducting training to newly hired and existing employees in a classroom setting and in customer accounts in a Part-time Evening capacity. There will be a strong a focus on teaching Janitronics’ Team Cleaning and Cleaning For Health philosophy.
The candidate will lead employees through classroom and hands-on training the knowledge and skillset needed to perform their duties to the company’s standard. The candidate will offer employees through classroom and hands-on training the knowledge and skill-set needed to perform their duties to the company’s standard.
- Availability to Conduct 2 and/or 3-Evening new hire orientation sessions on a weekly basis (Monday & Tuesday. Wednesday being additional time slot for specific training)
- Assist in developing training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
- Assess orientation sessions to evaluate training effectiveness and suggest ways to improve the employees learning experience.
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Implement in-person and electronic (eLearning) training programs focused on individual performance. Suggest methods of improvements and develop action plan to implement changes.
- Survey and meet with employees and managers to determine training needs and desired result.
- Visit sites and perform on-site training of existing employees.
- Perform on-site process audits.
- Assist Operations Managers and Lead Training Coordinator in meeting compliance standards.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Prior knowledge of safety and OSHA Standards welcomed
- Previous experience in Training, Education, Team-Building, Employee Development and Facility management or other related fields
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Ability to build rapport with trainees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- EOE Background Check and Drug Testing Required
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid and Clean Driver’s License
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay Period
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Events
- Company Incentive Discounts
- Company Phone
- Flexible Schedule
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Annual Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime Pay
or forward your resume and Salary requirements to the Recruiting Manager: Stephanied@janitronicsinc.com