Part-time, event based
* Responsible for monitoring the guests and staff throughout the course of the event to ensure intoxication levels do not exceed a reasonable level.
* Must be willing to approach guests and ask for identification.
* Must promptly respond to all calls from the client to handle intoxicated guests.
* Monitor the stands and associates to ensure all liquor laws are being adhered to by the staff.
* Report any issues to the supervisor or manager and fill out all paperwork after every event.
* Other duties as assigned by management
* Must be TABC certified
* All applicants must be 18 years old
* Must have a flexible schedule to include working nights, weekends, and holidays as needed for events
* Must be able to pass criminal background check
* Preference given to applicants with 6 months - 1 year experience in compliance and/or security
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals and Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled