Location: Irving, TX
The desired candidate will be a member of a team providing 24x7 operations support to the response center agents including having interaction with customers and third party entities. The candidate will provide agent support for any customer escalations, desktop troubleshooting, agent communications of issues, and coordination with the NOC on technical defects being experienced in our center. Also provides supervisor level oversight of the response center agents and supervisor level approval of actions, including coordination with dealers, law enforcement and/or the account teams on stolen vehicle, endangered persons and law enforcement requests for assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Acts as a second level support to assist internal and external customers.
* Resolves escalated issues and provides additional support and service to contact center agents, alertteam and their customers.
* Prepares reports for manager outlining associate performance, processing volumes and related information.
* Assists and guides associates to secure service and/or handle escalated/complicated calls.
* Contributes to team goals through meeting or exceeding operational and quality objectives.
* Communicates and carries out process and procedure changes and contributes to the on-going improvement process.
* May provide supervisor with input regarding team member's performance.
* Completes administrative duties and assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
* Coordinates directly with the NOC and Operations Managers/Director on evaluating service impact and escalating system defect issues and agent workaround procedures.
* Coordinates directly with PSAPs/law enforcement and legal team on all non-traditional SVR requests.
* High school diploma or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 1-2 years of operations/customer service leadership experience, knowledge in contact center processes and procedures preferred.
* 1 year experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Experience in leading, training, coaching and developing associates preferred.
* Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and a courteous and helpful attitude to focus on providing quality customer service.
* Demonstrates problem solving, organizational, and sound reasoning ability.
* Adapts to a changing work environment and willingly learns new skills and develops greater job knowledge.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Some technical knowledge is preferred but not required.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled