Algorithm Programmer – Scientific Instrumentation
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented programmer and/or Scientist to join a world leader in scientific instrumentation! You will be developing new algorithms, and optimizing current software, for the analysis of mass spectrometric and chromatographic data, specifically in the field of pharma / biopharma.
- Working with a talented peer group to develop desktop software process complex analytical data
- Utilizing your skills in C# to develop code for complex data analysis (e.g. peak detection, deconvolution, and data visualization)
- Developing algorithms for existing and prototype mass spec instruments
- Mathematical and statistical modeling
- C# (sharp) experience a MUST; ideally 3+ years in industry with instrument development
- As well as technical competency, you must have excellent communications skills – TEAM WORK is vital to the success of this position
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
VRS (Vantage Resourcing Solutions, LLC) combines Recruitment and Analytical Chemistry expertise to provide an efficient and focused service to client and candidate alike. Our high level of quality service and technical expertise has secured our reputation as a premier supplier of Mass Spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry Recruitment Solutions.
For further details about VRS Recruitment or related opportunities please visit the VRS Recruitment website:
Keywords: C#, C++, Python, Lua, WPF, WCF, WinForms, Database, software engineer, software developer, windows, Visual studio, object orientated, multi-threading, allorhythmia, CA, California, Bay Area, San Jose, San Francisco, mass spectrometer, LC/MS, biopharma, mapping, data processing, chromatography, peaks