Handles Customer Service inbound calls, SLX Aligner orders and case management, fax orders, mail orders and special projects as assigned in a quality driven way that insure excellent service and products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Utilizing organizations Account and Aligner case software – verify case submission, process case orders, communicate with the laboratory and customer on case related issues, monitor case files and submissions, etc.
- Telephone Orders - ask for customer number; verify name, address and telephone number, name of person placing the order, etc. When a customer does not have a customer number available, look it up with telephone number including the area code and or with the customer's last name. If unable to locate a customer in the computer, get the full name, address, phone number and contact person's name. This customer will be considered a new customer; new customer request form will be provided to Account Set Up Team for account creation.
- All calls taken will be completed thru customer service. Not to transfer a call to voicemail; complete the transaction with the customer. Up-sell, cross-sell, have a full understanding of the PSS sales process. Uncover the needs of the customer and understand how Ortho Organizers can be a solution.
- Order Entry – Enter order using Macola, verifying customer information, part number, quantity, pricing, shipping instructions and credit terms. Attention to accuracy and completing orders in a timely manner is necessary to providing a consistent level of customer delight.
- Fax and mail orders – To be entered the same day using Macola and following the steps outlined above.
- Meet all deadlines for shipping. Ensure that the correct lead time is entered and that deadlines are adhered to for rush orders.
- Special Projects - when time permits and as determined by the Inside Sales Manager, in whatever capacity needed, will be assigned special projects.
- Customer service forms and credit card authorizations should be handled per work instructions.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Perform the following duties in a professional way, supporting Ortho Organizers’ Quality Policy. Must understand, follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes. An understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
Two Year Associates Degree and/or Technical Degree preferred with one year related experience and/or training. Orthodontic background a plus
Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Basic Computing, Excel
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status