Recruiter / Dealmaker / Master Closer - Account Manager / Account Executive / Client Relations Specialist
No recruiting experience required; training and professional development is provided.
Compensation: Salary up to $3,000/month, Bonuses (very high income potential), Health Benefits
Location: Westlake Village, CA
- a positive, persuasive, people person
- driven and motivated to achieve greatness
- interested in earning a lucrative income while doing good for individual people and the world
Would you be interested in…?
- professional and personal growth
- rewards tied to performance
- making a big impact
- a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- rapid advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If so, Skyrocket Ventures is looking for you!
About the Company and Industry
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Recruiting is consistently ranked as one of the top most lucrative professions by Fortune Magazine. Successful recruiters (aka headhunters) at recruiting firms (aka recruiting agencies, search firms/agencies, etc.) earn well into the 6-figures, with the top recruiters in the profession earning an annual income exceeding $500k. Agency recruiters are primarily sales professionals, as opposed to corporate or internal recruiters who are often more human resources oriented. We are all about results, closing deals, and getting as much done in as little time as possible. Unlike most sales jobs, this is a multi-dimensional sales profession. No two sales are the same, and the job involves selling companies on you, candidates on you, candidates on companies, and companies on candidates.
In addition to the high financial rewards we enjoy, we also get the deep satisfaction of serving the parties we work with:
1. The candidates we place - Often we’ve formed friendships with these candidates, and they are very grateful when we help them in their career advancement.
2. The companies we recruit for - We not only help the companies themselves, but are contributing to their ability to build products that often touch and improve the lives of millions of people
We encourage you to check us out on Social Media:
Facebook Instagram LinkedIn
To get a sense of what types of companies we work with and what types of jobs we help them recruit for, we encourage you to check our job posting sites:
Monster Dice LinkedIn
Job Responsibilities (no experience necessary; training provided)
In this role you will be the primary point of contact for your client companies. Your primary goal is to CLOSE DEALS by producing placements of our candidates with your client companies. Job Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
* Working within a collaborative team
* Prospecting/selling client companies on working with you/us
* Collaboratively formulating and executing strategies, both with clients and with the Skyrocket Team, to accomplish goals
* Maintaining ongoing relationships with your clients, and continually growing your network.
* Learning and becoming knowledgeable about your area of responsibility
* Finding and/or selecting candidates of interest to your client companies
* Contacting potential candidates and recruiting them (primarily with the phone, secondarily through email)
* Selling candidates on the career advancement opportunities with our client companies
* Negotiating/mediating compensation packages between both companies and candidates
* Closing candidates on accepting offers
* Income directly related to performance
* Rapid advancement opportunities
* No travel required
* Casual, fun work environment, cool people, dynamic culture
* Professional and personal growth – including but not limited to:
- How to be a professional networker and connector
- How to be a high performing, top sales producer
- How to be a master of communication, persuasion, negotiation, and mediation
- How to lead/motivate/influence people
- Much more
* Competitive drive & strong work ethic, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
* Desire for constant self-improvement
* Ability and desire to learn quickly
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
* Engaging personality, positive attitude, likability
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing)
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
* General understanding of business and the corporate world
* Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
* Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously
* Ability to be quick on your feet
* Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
* Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
* Critical thinking skills; ability to understand all sides of an issue
* Initiative to follow up regularly
* Relationship management, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
* Strategic thinking ability to achieve goals and close deals
* Interest and/or skills in any of: negotiation, mediation, conflict resolution aka dispute resolution, or psychology
* Entrepreneurial mentality, resourcefulness, creativity, thinking outside the box
* Strong negotiation skills
* Attention to detail
* Interest in technology
To apply, please click the apply button. To help ensure to us that you have carefully read the entire description and have put some thought into this application, please also include a brief cover letter telling us a little about yourself, why you think this is a fit, and good times to reach you by phone.
Salary, Bonuses (very high income potential), Health Benefits