If you enjoy helping clients by protecting them from the next generation of attacks, this job is for you. Join Peraton and be part of a team that produces detailed intelligence analysis reports on cyber threats, to include those linked to cyber espionage, cyber crime, and other malicious actors. We collect indicators and intelligence from a variety of sources and use that information to develop an understanding of high grade actors and their tools, techniques, and procedures.
What you’ll do…
- Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Correlates threat data, analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Produces detailed intelligence analysis reports on cyber threats, to include those linked to cyber espionage, cyber crime, and other malicious actors.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Fuse and analyze all-source information and intelligence to produce quality intelligence products, papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have an active TS/SCI clearance and are able to maintain this clearance
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You’ve spent 1+ years in Intelligence Analysis, including All Source as it relates to Cyber actors
- You've spent 1+ years producing and completing all-source (unclassified/ classified) finished cyber intelligence assessments that adhere to Intelligence Community Directive 203 analytic tradecraft standards
- Experienced with Asia cyber threat actor strategy, doctrine, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Knowledge of intelligence community (IC), US government, or federal Cyber centers
- Know how to write or execute scripts/programs to facilitate analysis
- Ability to identify and articulate analytic gaps in writing
It’d be even better if you…
- You have the ability to communicate objective analysis and logical argumentation in writing.
- Expertise in one or more cyber threat areas.
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation’s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.