All-Source Intelligence Analyst
Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections has resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the intelligence and national security communities is no longer how to get more data – it’s understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That’s where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security and inform our nation’s senior policymakers.
As an all source analyst on our team, you’ll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand the mission environment and adversaries’ capabilities and vulnerabilities. You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for senior policy makers and interagency counterparts. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills in all-source intelligence analysis and production, work closely with interagency counterparts to effect real-world change on adversary behavior, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our nation’s leaders and policymakers.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems.
- Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad.
- State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics.
- New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science.
- Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
-Experience with all-source research and analysis, including intelligence, open-source, law enforcement, financial, and business
-Experience with intelligence messaging and research tools
-Ability to perform economic analysis
-Active TS/SCI clearance
-HS diploma or GED and 7 years of experience with economics or all source research and analysis, AA or AS degree and 5 years of experience with economics or all source research and analysis, BA or BS degree and 3 years of experience with economics or all source research and analysis, or MA or MS degree and 2 years of experience with economics or all source research and analysis
Nice If You Have:
-Experience with financial intelligence preferred
-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to produce high-quality written assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience
-AA or AS degree in Economics preferred; BA or BS or MA or MS degree in Economics a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, GD13, MPPC